Dolomites Ski Tours does not operate in the same way as regular holiday reseller. We are a “full-service” tour provider, giving you the benefit of our 34 years of experience in the Dolomites Mountains.
The people who own and run the business are also there in Italy during the winter. Our aim is to ensure your ski holiday in the Dolomites is as stress free as possible. Our service starts when you first contact us in Australia, giving advice on various accommodation options, skiing and ski guiding, and travel connections to the Dolomites and beyond.
Upon your arrival in Italy we meet you with a private mini bus and coach transfers to and from the resort.
Our package prices include a lot more than just accommodation, lift tickets and transfers. We live and breathe the Dolomites. We help you find the accommodation that suits your needs, we tell you the best places to shop and eat, the best places to hire ski equipment, and we’ll even tell you the best attractions to see and experience, not just in the mountains but also in the towns below or throughout Italy. On arrival in Campitello you are welcomed by one of our experienced resort representatives, most of whom speak Italian, and you are:
- Taken to your accommodation
- Given a detailed information folder with your pre-purchased ski lift pass (saving you a lengthy queue due to many people buying their weekly ski passes on Saturdays)
- Given assistance with ski hire, at which our clients receive a discount, and then taken to the cablecar station to store your ski gear in heated ski lockers that have been reserved for Dolomites Ski Tours’ clients
- Quickly orientated with the village and provided with important information on the location and opening hours of services such as the supermarket, bank, restaurants etc.
- Invited to our Campitello daily après ski pre-dinner drinks at the Tobia Bar, where you can meet fellow skiers and mix with a few locals.
We are available during your stay for assistance with any issues that may arise, such as with medical treatment, accommodation, restaurant reservations and recommendations, as well as issues relating to local culture, including food, wine or social and sporting events (ice hockey games, wine tastings, Christmas/New Year and Carnivale celebrations or international skiing competitions). Our resort hosts are available 24 hours a day, and we provide their telephone numbers in case you ever need them. For those of you who have not taken up a ‘guided skiing’ option at the time of your booking, we can fit skiers into guided groups, or the overnight safari trip, on a daily basis depending on availability. This all part of DST service we can provide at short notice.
Prior to departure from the mountains we reconfirm all departure details with you to ensure everything runs smoothly. Our prices are not based on today’s exchange rate, but instead reflect our ability to ensure that the price you pay today is generally fixed and will not change with future fluctuations in currencies. Where we can, we pass on benefits on the exchange rate gains by way of reductions on our printed brochure and website prices.