One of our popular apartments are the Luisa , they are relatively new apartments which have one, two & three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen with cook top and microwave oven, dishwasher, Wi-Fi, living / dining area, satellite TV, balcony and internal washing machine. The owners live on the premises and speak English. The apartments are located in the centre of Campitello.
Like the Luisa Apartments, the new Baissa Apartments are centrally located just across the road from the supermarket and close to the main piazza. Baissa Apartments are laid out over two levels – there’s a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment and a 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment.
|Luisa & Baissa Apartments||1 bedroom||2 bedroom||3 bedroom|
|2 share||4 share||6 share|
|22.12 - 29.12.2018||$1950||$1925||$1810|
|29.12 - 05.01.2019||$2158||$2029||$1881|
|05.01 - 02.02.2019||$1760||$1652||$1608|
|02.02 - 16.03.2019||$1833||$1677||$1625|
|17.03 - 07.04.2018||$1898||$1706||$1700|
- 7 nights accommodation, meals as stated
- 6 days multi-area ski pass plus heated boot & ski lockers at cable car station*
- Transfers to Campitello from Bolzano return**
- Resort host services, information kit, met on arrival, après ski, assistance in resort
* adjustment will be made for senior and junior ski passes
** adjustment will be made for transfers from other locations e.g. Venice or transfer not required
- Our ‘Guided Week’, where our knowledgeable guides can take the stress of ski navigation out of your hands and show your group the best places to ski and eat in the Dolomites.
- The Overnight Ski Safari – includes two days of ski guiding, an overnight stay in a mountain refuge at 2750 metres, your evening meal and breakfast.