Kamerloy is centrally located, the apartments have one or two bedrooms(double and triple/twin bed), kitchen with cook top and microwave, bathroom, hairdryer, living/dining area, satellite TV, balcony with mountain views, wireless internet, laundry facilities on the premises, free car parking. The owners live on the premises. The Kamerloy has an excellent family style restaurant downstairs which includes a wood-fired pizza oven.
|Kamerloy Apartments||1 bedroom||2 bedroom||2 bedroom|
|2 share||4 share||5 share|
|15.12 - 23.12.2017||$1444||$1358||$1285|
|23.12 - 30.12.2017||$1590||$1494||$1417|
|30.12 - 06.01.2018||$1831||$1687||$1571|
|06.01 - 03.02.2018||$1487||$1415||$1342
|03.02 - 17.03.2018||$1638||$1519||$1437|
|17.03 - 07.04.2018||$1487||$1415||$1342|
- 7 nights accommodation, meals as stated
- 6 days multi-area ski pass plus heated boot & ski lockers at cable car station*
- Transfers to Campitello from Bolzano return**
- Resort host services, information kit, met on arrival, après ski, assistance in resort
* adjustment will be made for senior and junior ski passes
** adjustment will be made for transfers from other locations e.g. Venice or transfer not required
- Our ‘Guided Week’, where our knowledgeable guides can take the stress of ski navigation out of your hands and show your group the best places to ski and eat in the Dolomites.
- The Overnight Ski Safari – includes two days of ski guiding, an overnight stay in a mountain refuge at 2750 metres, your evening meal and breakfast.