A quality hotel centrally located with lounge, restaurant, sauna, Turkish bath and a popular bar. Rooms furnished in an elegant style. The rooms have large, comfortable beds, small armchairs and coffee table or sofa bed, balcony, satellite TV, internet point, telephone, wireless internet, safe, some have a mini-bar, bath with whirlpool shower cubicle and hairdryer. These are no-smoking rooms. Buffet breakfast and dinner. Single, double and triple rooms available. Garage available.
|Hotel Alpi||1 share||2 share||3 share|
|15.12 - 22.12.2018||$2,330||$1,989||$1,855|
|22.12 - 29.12.2018||$2,733||$2,313||$12,158|
|29.12 - 05.01.2019||$2,972||$2,483||$2,317|
|05.01 - 12.01.2019||$2,552||$2,169||$2,023|
|12.01 - 02.02.2019||$2,392||$2,051||$1,914|
|02.02 - 09.03.2019||$2,604||$2,221||$2,073|
|09.03 - 23.03.2019||$2,547||$2,091||$1,951|
Buffet breakfast and dinner included.
- 7 nights accommodation, meals as stated
- 6 days multi-area ski pass plus heated boot & ski lockers at cable car station*
- Transfers to Campitello from Bolzano return**
- Resort host services, information kit, met on arrival, après ski, assistance in resort
* adjustment will be made for senior and junior ski passes
** adjustment will be made for transfers from other locations e.g. Venice or transfer not required
- Our ‘Guided Week’, where our knowledgeable guides can take the stress of ski navigation out of your hands and show your group the best places to ski and eat in the Dolomites.
- The Overnight Ski Safari – includes two days of ski guiding, an overnight stay in a mountain refuge at 2750 metres, your evening meal and breakfast.