With its traditional feel, Arabba is yet another interesting village on the Sella Ronda circuit. Two high-speed gondolas access some of the most challenging slopes in the region and all runs lead back down to the village.
Arabba is linked to the Marmolada, the highest mountain in the Dolomites. The Marmolada Glacier has the longest run in the region, being 14km in length and offering a 2,000m vertical drop! If that’s not enough, this run is accessed by a NEW three-stage cablecar.
Arabba & Marmolada Ski Facts
- Elevation: Top 3,260m. Base 1,440m.
- Vertical: 2000m. Longest run 14km.
- Slopes: Beginner 10%, Int. 50%, Adv. 40%
- Ski Hire: Skis, boots & poles $100 a week
- Lessons (private): $50 an hour.
Accommodation in Arabba
In Arabba, enjoy a tailored accommodation package including accommodation, ski lift passes and return transfers to/from Venice. Contact us for further information.